Interns at mauer* …
- … Are immediately ‘in the midst of it’ in current projects, for example for company transactions
- … Are on site with our clients
- … Work independently under expert instruction
- … Have close professional contact to auditors and project managers
- … Master many demanding problems in business consulting projects, internal audits and final audits
- … Work on real projects, for example in project development on the topic of the IT safety act for the health care sector
Are you interested in an internship at mauer*?
We continually offer internships. Either in an introductory internship for 4 to 8 weeks, in a long term internship for 6 months or alongside studying as a working student, the students have the opportunity of applying their theoretic knowledge during their studies and collecting practical experience at an early stage.
Are you achieving good grades on a scientific or business first degree - preferably with a focus on auditing, taxes or the financial and accounting sector or a first degree as an industrial engineer or medical technician? Do you have a good grasp of English and a committed and team-oriented working method, a profound interest in figures and do you enjoy teamwork? Then we should get to know one another.
Read what former interns have to say about their time at mauer* here.